8.05.2008

the frustration.

yes. i'm utterly frustrated.
man. i miss my long hair.
for some reason, it's not growing back as fast as is expected. forgive my vanity, but i think i looked better with bangs. haha! ugh. i hate waiting.

here's another frustration. i miss my old gang.
here i am with (bangs!) my friends Martin, Jiro, and Bart (respectively). this photo was taken three years ago. i think this was at Laureen's birthday party at Cuisine. i'm seriously missing the good ol' days. too bad Bart and Jiro transferred to different colleges. things were never the same after that.

oh well. enough with being emo. i just miss my hair.

2 comments:

lorizzzz said...

boy. you are addicted to blogspot. and yeah. need to get ur hair LONG! waaaaaa. haha

sleekandsuperficial said...

for lorizzzz:

i know! i'm hooked!
and yeah. can't you see i'm already frustrated about it? haha!