8.13.2008

the need.

okay. i seriously need to get myself a new camera. seriously. but i'm still not sure which model i should get.

Canon EOS 450D SLR Digital Camera 12.4 Megapixels

whenever i ask my friends about it, they all tell me to get a Canon. they say it's easier to use. hmm.. i dunno. i'm not happy about the fact that it's "user-friendly" and that everyone has it. it's like Nokia. it's great and all, but it's so common (no offense to those who use Canons and Nokias).

Sony Alpha DSLR-350 Digital Camera 12.2 Megapixels

i'm actually eyeing on a Sony. i probably got that from my dad. when it comes to gadgets, he doesn't patronize any other brands. he's so arte, it kills me.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T100 Full HD Digital Camera 8 Megapixels

this is the old crappy camera i'm currently using. i mean, sure. it was nice when it was still new. but for some reason, it's lost its luster. not to mention it takes ridiculously bad photos. ugh.

so yeah. tell me what you think. i'm not a pro at this so i need your help.

1 comment:

Fashion Addict said...

My dad's all about Sony too and so he told me to get a Cybershot DSC-W300 which is really great because it's 13.6 mega pixels, but it was very pricey for me! lol! I think Sony is a good choice though.

BTW, would you like to link up with my blog?