8.04.2008

the original.

Sebastian Valmont.
you all know him from the 1998 film Cruel Intentions. man. can i just say? that movie was incredible. i remember seeing it for the first time as a child. i think i was just ten. i loved every minute of it. and i still do. i should get myself a DVD copy (i already have it on VHS and VCD. haha!).

i couldn't get enough of the leading characters. Sebastian and Kathryn (played by Ryan Phillippe and Sarah Michelle Gellar) were no less than impeccable--in every aspect. forgive me, but i loved how they were so vicious. so, in my opinion, they were flawless. haha!

but i especially liked Sebastian's sense of style. he had this certain flair that screamed charm and sophistication. i wanted to be just like him. he even got me wearing designer sunglasses at a very young age. basta. i dare say, he was my "idol". if the other boys idolized Michael Jordan, Eminem, or whoever, my demigod at that time was him. haha!

and of course, who didn't salivate over his 1956 Jaguar XK-140?
beautiful. just frickin' beautiful.

2 comments:

Style Virtuoso said...

your not the only one who loves this film! i saw it at a young age too! i agree Sebastian style is addictive and you'll be so drawn to it. Now i know why i remember your sense of style. hahaha!-chrissie

sleekandsuperficial said...

for chrissie:

dude! that film stuck with me to this very day. OBVIOUSLY. i blogged about it. haha!

wow. my style reminds you of Sebastian? that just made me love you forever. haha!