8.04.2008

ipod and laptop.

...cases
two years ago, my mom got me an i-Pod case from Christian Dior.

i love how my i-Pod's so old school. i have no plans of replacing it anytime soon. but really. Apple shouldn't have made things complicated for us consumers. it's like they "upgrade" all their stuff every two weeks. i haven't even thought of getting the new i-Phone yet, they already replaced it with the i-Phone 3G. oh well. i'm probably just bitter 'cause my daddy didn't get it for me. haha!
anyhow, what i'm actually driving at is that i want my mom to get me another case. but this time, i want a case for my laptop. knowing the OC retard that i am, i also want it to be from Dior. Dior Homme, specifically, to match the small one.

i realize the bag (above) isn't exactly made for laptops, but i think my old school iBook G4 will squeeze in there just fine. if it won't, then no biggie. i can still use it for my school sh*t.

now. the problem is, the bag isn't available in the PI. shoot me, please.

3 comments:

laur lim said...

you need a chill pill sean go. it doesnt need to match. haha

between that, your louis and the beggar bag im beginning to wonder what a day in the life of your dad is like

sleekandsuperficial said...

for laur lim:

but it needs to match. they'll look cuter together. haha!

and yeah. my dad is going insane.

laur lim said...

imagine your 5 kids. :|